For Rock Hill and Columbia, S.C. and Greater Charlotte, N.C. customers, when you are a Pineapple Member you will receive our HVAC maintenance program with the following benefits.
Your two seasonal Tune Ups include:
· Indoor Cooling Assessment
· Clean or Replace Filters (customer supplies)
· Check and Adjust Fan Belt
· Check, Start and Run Relays
· Clean and Adjust Burners
· Measure Gas Input
· Evaluate Safety Controls
· Tighten Electrical Connectors
· Adjust By-Pass Damper
· Outdoor Cooling and Coil Cleaning
· Check Refrigerant Level (Freon)
· If your system is low on Freon, we will perform a leak search FREE of charge.
· Lubricate Fan Motors
· Set Burner Adjustment
· Clean Flame Sensor
· Test and Clean Thermocouple
· Evaluate Duct Work
· Inspect Refrigerant Service Valves
· Monitor Refrigerant Service Valves
· Measure Amp Draw of Motors
· Evaporator Drain Cleaning
· Check Thermostat Calibration
· Check Start and Run Capacitors
· Measure Voltage Differences
· Set Manifold Gas Pressure
· Measure Temperature Difference
Our HVAC Maintenance Program Pricing- For your tune up, Pay Yearly or Monthly. You can set up to have your payment auto-drafted from your bank account.
1 System- Annual: $209 or $17 Monthly
2 Systems- Annual: $318 or $26 Monthly
3 Systems- Annual: $427 or $35 Monthly
4 Systems- Annual: $536 or $44 Monthly
EXTRA BENEFITS OF BECOMING A PINEAPPLE MEMBER in the Rock Hill and Columbia, South Carolina and Greater Charlotte, N.C. areas***:
*After 30 days the property is subject to new service agreement pricing.
***Pricing Subject to Change.