When you are a Pineapple Member you will receive the following (during the appropriate season):
· Indoor Cooling Assessment
· Clean or Replace Filters (customer supplies)
· Check and Adjust Fan Belt
· Check, Start and Run Relays
· Clean and Adjust Burners
· Measure Gas Input
· Evaluate Safety Controls
· Tighten Electrical Connectors
· Adjust By-Pass Damper
· Outdoor Cooling and Coil Cleaning
· Check Refrigerant Level (Freon)
· If your system is low on Freon, we will perform a leak search FREE of charge.
· Lubricate Fan Motors
· Set Burner Adjustment
· Clean Flame Sensor
· Test and Clean Thermocouple
· Evaluate Duct Work
· Inspect Refrigerant Service Valves
· Monitor Refrigerant Service Valves
· Measure Amp Draw of Motors
· Evaporator Drain Cleaning
· Check Thermostat Calibration
· Check Start and Run Capacitors
· Measure Voltage Differences
· Set Manifold Gas Pressure
· Measure Temperature Difference
Pricing- Pay Yearly or Monthly
1 System- Annual: $169 or $14 Monthly
2 Systems- Annual: $268 or $22 Monthly
3 Systems- Annual: $367 or $31 Monthly
4 Systems- Annual: $466 or $39 Monthly
•No Service Call Fees
•$100 Rebate (on new equipment)
•No Overtime Charges on Repairs (This Eliminates any Additional Fees)
•15% Discount on Service Repairs
•Priority Customer (Guarantees you same day service each consecutive year of membership)
•Transferable Agreement (This agreement can be transferred to a new address if you decide to move but is Non-refundable.) If you decide to keep the agreement at the original property address, the buyer, after closing has 30 days* to switch any and all warranties into their name.
*After 30 days the property is subject to new service agreement pricing.
Copyright © 2018 Hospitality Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
956 E.Black St.Rock Hill|230 Ermine Rd.W.Columbia
This is one Awesome Sale... Full of Perks!
When you purchase Any New System through Hospitality Heating and Air, you are going to be able to PICK 2 Options as a Freebie on your purchase!